Get the technical expertise you need for facility services by using contracts legally procured by Choice Facility Partners, the facilities cooperative of Harris County Department of Education. Contract areas include
- Construction: Job Order Contracting; roofing, HVAC, flooring, painting, electrical, elevator services, modular buildings and classrooms with concrete flooring, project construction services and software, including owner’s representative and project controls, and medical facility development;
- Energy Conservation and Management, including energy consulting, aggregation and purchase, conservation efficiency program, energy efficient HVAC services and preventative maintenance, and performance contracts;
- Disaster Restoration and Recovery: disaster recovery, power generation, disaster restoration, tree trimming and debris removal, insurance adjuster services;
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FFE): office and classroom furniture, science and specialty furniture, cafeteria and library furniture, whiteboards and amplification sound systems;
- Building Infrastructure: digital archiving, security systems, signage, applied technology lab, webcasting solutions including webstreaming and meeting management services; and
- Building Exterior and Grounds: playgrounds, fencing, tree trimming, greenhouse gas reporting and exterior cleaning.
Our friendly sales and support
team can help with:
- product questions
- equipment rentals
and more with fast, friendly assistance!